Easy to press trigger activates powerful steam cleaning. Stubborn soil that resists traditional hot water, cleaning solutions and vigorous scrubbing can often be effectively removed with high temperature steam. Baked-on grease on the stove top, dried fruit juice in the refrigerator, stubborn soap scum on sliding shower doors, gum on counter tops
- Steam makes all these far easier to clean.
- Use the Steam Shot to soften and remove stubborn dirt, grime, dry, hardened food, and other household soil from hard surfaces.
- The Steam Shot can also be used to remove wrinkles from clothes, and “freshen” clothing that has been stored*.
- Perfect for hard to reach places
- Powerful high pressure steam cleaning with Steam on Demand Trigger
- Accessory nozzle
- Extension hose
- Flat scraping tool -for removing wallpaper, gum and extra sticky messes
- Grout brush -for scrubbing small cracks and crevice
- Window squeegee -for glass and window cleaning
- Angle concentrator
- Poly Bag
- Measuring Cup
- Detail brush -for scrubbing stubborn soil
*Test for color fastness in a hidden area.
TIP: Use of distilled water is recommended to prolong the life of your hard floor cleaner
IMPORTANT Never put descaling, alcoholic, or detergent products into the steam cleaner, as this may damage it or make it unsafe for use.
Limited One Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for one year any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.